QDY-model foundry crane is used in the heat and high dust severe environment and lifting molten metal frequently with working duty A7. Main working process: used in converter adding material bay to charge hot metal to the converter and lift hot metal in refine bay to refine furnace or molten steel bay that lift molten steel to ladle turret. The crane is comprised of the bridge, trolley, long travel system, electrical equipment, etc. All of work operation can be finished in the cabin.
It is mainly used in the continuous casting technology of steel making for pouring melted iron from additive bay of converter to converter; lifting molten steel from refining bay to refining furnace or lifting molten steel from molten steel bay to ladle turret of continuous casting machine.
According to different use situation, suitable for high temperature steel workshop, aluminum workshop, copper workshop, heat treatment workshop and so on.
- Overload protection
- Main lifting motor with thermal protection
- P type Hooks with latch
- Rubber buffers
- Protective earthing
- Crane switch and travel end switch
- Insulated Cabin with tempered glass
- High Temperature-resistant Cable
- Middle Hardened Reducer
- Rolling pulley
- Steel-Cored Wire Rope
- Bottom thermal-protective coating
- Double emergency brake can stop all movement when any dangerous happened.
Cranes for Steel Factory
Foundry crane used for liquid steel.
Grab overhead crane can efficiently lift the scrap.
Steel Plate With Pliers Crane
Steel plate with pliers crane it is used for lifting steel plates.
Stock Overhead Crane
Stock overhead crane is used for lifting raw material for steel factory.
Magnetic overhead crane usually used for lifting rubbish and scrap.
Teaming bridge foundry crane with hook is mainly used at the place where the molten metal is lifted.
|Max Lifting Height||Main Lifting||m||16||12|
|Trolley Speed||Main Lifting||m/min||7.7||6.3|
|Crane||90.9 | 77||77 | 77.8|
|Trolley Motor||Main Lifting||kw||63||75|
|Power Source||3 Phase 380V 50Hz|
|Working Grade||A7 Heavy Duty|
|Max Lifting Height||m||16/18||12/14|
|Trolley Speed||Main Hook||m/min||10.9||9.8|
|Crane||87.8 | 90.4||88.3 | 90.9|
|Power Source||3 phase 380V AC 50hz|
You might be interested in the following questions
- Our crane is use for big steel factory, could you design it for our workshop?
Yes, usually steel factory have different type cranes by different usage, we will design according to your actual working situation, offer design.
- Whether you can offer customized crane?
Yep, of course, we are manufacturer, and we have our own engineer group. They can work out customized design according to your requirement. The most important thing is that you tell all the needed information.
- What information shall we offer to get precise quotation &best design?
- Span: ?
- Lift Height: ?
- Lift Capacity: ?
- Lift What: ?
- Lift Speed: Single/Double/Variable?
- Travel Speed: Single/Double/Variable?
- Use Environment: Any explosive, combustible air? temperature?
- Workshop practical situation? Drawing.
- Use frequency? How many hours/day? How many times/hour?
- As for overhead crane, if the height from runway beam's surface to workshop's lowest point is too low, what special design can make?
- Different connection of main beam and end beam can reduce the height;
- Different crane design can shorten crane's self height.
- Whether you can offer the matched spare parts?
Yep, as crane manufacturer, we offer all the related spare parts, such as motor, hoists, drums, wheels, grabs, hooks, rails, travel beams, enclosed bus bar etc.